../
../../../
All photographs and text data are copyrighted. Contact authors regarding any type of use.

Brussel - Mai 1999

thumbnail
La maison de Goude Huyve fut initialement construite rue de l'Étuve, après le bombardement de Bruxelles par les troupes françaises commandées par le maréchal de Villeroy en août 1695. En 1929, elle fut démontée et remontée à l'angle de la rue au Beurre et de la Petite rue au Beurre, contre la façade méridionale de l'église Saint-Nicolas sous la conduite de François Malfait, architecte de la Ville de Bruxelles.
Format am Server: 566*850px. Auf Anfrage verfügbare Grösse: 1944*2920px, 2251kB. link photo page.

Photos are strictly copyrighted (©) by André M. Winter and others. See individual photographs for detailed information about authors. A free permissions for re-use may be given for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use requires a license. Contact André M. Winter for any kind of use. This extended copyright notice applies in all cases. Infringements always will be persecuted worldwide. Legal court: Innsbruck, Austria, E.U.

The descriptions of photographs (or parts of) may be based on articles of the free Wikipedia encyclopedia and are covered by the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). See individual photographs for detailed information about text origins.