<< prev | top | list Deckenfresken und Orgel in der Stiftskirche Stams list | top | next >>
previous
Fürstengruft in der Stiftskirche Stams
next.
Maria mit dem Kind
websize photograph
Bildbeschreibung
Titel: Deckenfresken und Orgel in der Stiftskirche Stams
Aufnahmestandort:

Über der Fürstengruft im vorderen Teil der Kirche.

Beschreibung:

Die Stiftskirche wurde 1284 geweiht. Sie war ursprünglich eine romanische Basilika, die 1729-1733 durch Georg Anton Gumpp im Stil des Hochbarock umgebaut wurde. Die Gewölbemalereien im Langhaus (1730-1734) zeigen Szenen aus dem Marienleben und stammen vom Augsburger Maler Johann Georg Wolcker. Der prächtige Stuck (1731-1734) ist ein Werk von Franz Xaver Feuchtmayr aus der Wessobrunner Schule.

Schlüsselwörter: Freske
Bilddaten
Image sizes: 2304*3456px, 2932kb
Origin: Originally a digital image, with postprocessing
Date/Time: 20080524-151106
Camera: Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Iso: 400
Speed: 1/40s
Aperture: F4.5
Focal length: 17.0mm
Aperture: 27mm
Destination coordinates;WGS84 LONG 10.98554°, LAT 47.27726°
Destination altitude: 663m
Author: André M. Winter
Photo copyright: This photograph is copyrighted (©) by André M. Winter and others. A free permissions for re-use may be given for non-commercial purposes. Commercial use requires a license. Contact André M. Winter for any kind of use. This extended copyright notice applies in all cases. Infringements always will be persecuted worldwide. Legal court: Innsbruck, Austria, E.U.
Text copyright: The description of this photograph (or parts of) is based on this article of the free Wikipedia encyclopedia and are covered by the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). Authors are named on the Wikipedia page.
Link to this page: link to this page
<< prev | top | list list | top | next >>